Monday

It's been a long time.

Well, Blogger, its been a long time. I know, we had a good thing going there for a while, but then that hussy MySpace came along and I know, I know, I was tempted by the fruit of another. Tempted, but the truth is discovered.

Much like the mistress, MySpace seemed to offer me so much that you weren't able to provide. Pictures of me and my friends, a chance to increase my friend count like some sick WoW level up. Parental controls and instant access to everyone I've ever known, ever. I admit, we had a good thing going, I suppose...but I soon came to realize that exceptional apps have exceptional problems. MySpace is a germ-ridden festoon of waste and excess. Blogger, I should never have left you.

In the past year, I've shared my many ups and downs with my MySpace blog. It was a pretty fun operation. I had a lot of readers and a lot of people enjoyed my insights into the mundanity of my life. And it was mundane. I started grad school, met up with and broke up with people, gained and lost 10 lbs, went red, brown, light brown and blonde again finally, long and short and shoulder-length. I went to NJ a lot and around the country many times. I made a big decision to convert to Antiochian Orthodox Christianity. It has been a good year.

And now I come back to you.

I've learned a lot, Blogger. I've learned that simple is better. I learned that the best things in life are free and don't come with a Top 8.

Will you forgive me? Take me back? Can we start over, together, sharing our lives for the betterment of humanity? Or at least, as a way to kill a few minutes and give me a forum to post my innermost random thoughts on nothing of much importance whatsoever?

I've missed you Blogger. Let's work this out. We can move on, together. And on, and on, and on.

3 Comments:

Blogger TF said...

Woohoo! Welcome back, Suzanne. Haven't visited myself in a while, but today I decided to check on your blog, and glad I did. Looking forward to your writings again. :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Patrick O'Neil said...

Welcome back punkinhead...

Missed you,

the dark side of the sun.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Ben Steger said...

Glad you're home...

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home