Friday

Friday random

I really really really really love Matisyahu. I could listen to "King Without a Crown" every day. Just check out this awesome chorus:

So what's this feeling?
My love could rip a hole through the ceiling
I give myself to you from the essence of my being
and I Sing to my God these songs of love and healing
I want Mashiach now so it's time we start revealing


Most reggae music, especially roots reggae and dancehall stuff, is about God. Its really not all about the weed, heh. A hassidic Jewish reggae star? That gets play on KROQ? Seriously people, it doesn't get better than this.

I had guacamole last weekend that I would probably commit violence for. It was *that* good. Lucky me, its just easily available at my local farmer's market, so whew - no violence necessary.

I got so excited yesterday at work, that I started shaking. It was weird. I think it was a combination of the following things: Too much coffee, not enough food; my lunch was spent walking 1.5 miles in 90 degree heat to get a peach smoothie; I got really good news from a cross-country friend whose excitement was infectious; I got good news of my own of two super-duper good grades in my classes. It was weird but thrilling.

I watched a television special on nuts the other day that was actually very entertaining. I had no idea that there was such historical significance to my pistachios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home