Monday

Much of a good thing

This morning I went to the supermarket to get some food for the day. I picked up:

- 1 lb of cherries
- An orange bell pepper
- A Fuji apple
- A bag of almonds
- a pack of multi-grain, low-calorie English muffins
- Some sliced turkey
- A cup of coffee.

Before 1 pm, I had consumed:

- All the cherries
- The apple
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 English muffin
- The pepper
- Two slices turkey
- Two skinless chicken breasts from El Pollo Loco

Besides the poultry, I calculated that so far, by 1 pm PST, I had consumed 30g of fiber.

Bear in mind, will you, that the recommended daily allowance for a healthy person my weight is around 20 - 25 g of fiber.

I've been encouraged to "keep this going" and not stop now. I have like, 8 more hours ahead of me. Too much of a good thing? I guess I'll find out later.

5 Comments:

Blogger DaveShack said...

Eat! Eat! Eat!

So far today I've had a hard-boiled egg, a glass of orange-juice and a cup of tea.

I'm on the intense stress diet: it's done wonders for my figure! I'm about five pounds away from 1989!

But I could sure eat a handful of turkey slices right about now. Maybe I'll go eat a couple of Trader Joes Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies. AKA, my mana.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I go on to MySpace to see if you've written a blog about your Chrismation, but you haven't...and I come here cuz I know you started doing blogs on here...but still no blog. You're like WAY behind too...which isn't like Suzanne. And I tried asking you on MSN Messenger, but you never go on that thing anymore either...

Did you die?

~Mandi

8:33 AM  
Blogger richgoldstein13 said...

Hope you had fun poopin'.

3:30 PM  
Blogger TF said...

Hey, Suzanne! You still around?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Ben Steger said...

How's my FCK?

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home