Friday

Pork belly

Some days bring nice surprises.

Today, though I entertained three offers for lunch (that's right - not one, not two, but three serious offers for lunch) I chose one that brought me by way of Lucille's BBQ. I've been day-dreaming about BBQ for a while, so you have no idea how happy the idea of going to Lucille's made me. I felt so shameful ordering the "Texas Pork Salad" because the words "pork" and "salad" are never used together. The juxtaposition was enthralling.

I came back from lunch to find a dozen red roses waiting for me at the front desk. Holy moly! Surprise surprise! THAT was unexpected. And wonderful! And wow, ah jeeze. Heh.

Then I got a call from my cell phone company. I'm behind on my payments apparently, which is BS. But oh well, crap happens.

If someone isn't treating you right, why stay with them? Its the question of the day.

Tonight, I'm going to laugh until I cry. I need the exercise. Laughter works out the abs. My pork belly needs it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE: Question of the day

I don't know.

But even though the decision would be made for me in two weeks anyways, I finally moved on.

It took my first-ever dancing session to realize what an idiot I've been.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home